ECCQ is excited to support an exciting project for Rockhampton and Livingstone
The Parent Link trial (formerly known as Building Capacity in Australian Parents) is now LIVE and accepting voluntary participants!
Parenting is a learned skill that requires practice.
The Parent Link trial is funded by the Commonwealth Government in partnership with the Department of Social Services (DSS). Through the trial, parents and carers of children in the first 1000 days of life (from pregnancy to age two), who live in Rockhampton or Livingstone, can volunteer to receive text messages providing information about parenting, child development and support services.
In order to participate in the Parent Link trial you must:
- Be aged 18 years or older
- Have a mobile phone
- Be a resident in Rockhampton or Livingstone (Capricornia region)
- Provide regular care (at least 5 hours in a typical week) to a child aged less than 21 months, or
- Be expecting a child (at 20 weeks gestation or later).
How to sign up?
- Participants can access the sign-up page and complete the 15-minute survey here: issr.uq.edu.au/parent-link
What can your organisation do?
- Talk to eligible parents and carers about the trial and ask them to get involved!
Further information contact:
Parent Link Trial Local Coordinator | Capricornia Region
Livingstone Shire Council | Community Centre (John Street)
Ph: (07) 4913 3618 | Mob: 0409 108 125