Every Child CQ has a commitment to offering opportunity for community to support making a difference
If you too believe ‘Every Child Deserves Every Chance to Reach Their Full Potential’ we have several ways you can join with us
ECCQ actively seeks community volunteers who will engage in work that is fulfilling, safe, purposeful, significant and appreciated. Joining our volunteer group creates an opportunity for you to work with others to make a meaningful contribution to your community.
- Is designed, led and overseen by an experienced volunteer
- Will take you through an application process, a selection process and a full induction
- We offer clear role descriptions with realistic expectations
- A fun friendly team who come together regularly to connect, offer feedback and share stories
- Several different areas where you can volunteer from admin work, community activities work, engaging with others in surveying local communities, communication and marketing and just about any area of our business that you can think of
ECCQ acknowledges the value corporate business brings to our local communities and with that their commitment to giving back within the communities where they operate.
Our corporate support program offers
- An opportunity for employee involvement as part of your corporate volunteering program
- Corporate presentations and training opportunities for organisational learning around participation in place-based activities and the impact created by a collective approach to addressing the ‘wicked issues’ our communities face (there may be a cost involved)
- Corporate sponsorship of an event or action group in your area
SMALL BUSINESS SUPPORT
ECCQ recognises the vital role that small business plays in supporting and sustaining local communities. Without community thriving, the small business can struggle and the impact of some of the social issues can have severe consequence for small business.
There are many ways the small business can support ECCQ
- Become an active member of a local initiative
- Join us in creating opportunities for the community to come together
- Be a project sponsor Offer ‘in kind’ support
To be true to our vision and commitment to social innovation and Collective Impact we need your voice. There are many ways you can contribute and be heard
- Be a part of our organisational governance group, ECCQ seeks those exceptional community leaders who are willing to stand up and influence our direction
- Be a part of community consultation in your community
- Step up and work with ECCQ to lead some action in your community
- Join us as an advisory influencer from your sector, help to bring people together and to influence change
- Help grow the movement – learn more about ECCQ, Social Innovation and Collective Impact – take your learnings and plant the seeds in your community to germinate and grow
- Be a collector – learn more, recruit like-minded people host and start conversations
Every Child CQ will support your learning and work with you to ensure you are not alone in your actions.